Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta-Summer Fun!

My first Friday Foto Finish Fiesta in weeks!!! I'm sooo glad to be back!! Whoot! Click Here to join in!





Nothing like some sun and watermelon!! Lil Miss and her Uncle K...Yes I said her uncle! That is my hubby's 10 year old brother! Hehe...he has a 8 year old brother too by the way! Yes, I believe his dad and step-mom were crazy to start over like that but it fits them just fine!! Uncle K ADORES Lil Miss and she adores him! I just love this picture...so sweet!

4 comments:

Susie said...

That is a really sweet picture! Now, I need some watermelon:-)

JWilson said...

That watermelon is making me hungry it looks so good.

I have a 13 year old brother who loves both my kids. Of course my two think Uncle KJ is the coolest because he really plays with them. :)

Aunt Julie said...

The watermelon looks delish, and the mohawk is sooooooo fashionable. Love the shot! TGIF...

Anonymous said...

Great shot! makes me want to go eat some watermelon :-)

marina@milepebbles