Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bean's Camp

A picture update from where Bean went to camp for a week! I can't wait to get her film developed so we can see her side of the week!! Here are some pictures I took from the day we picked her up! She LOVED it and wanted to stay another week. She is already asking if she can stay two weeks next summer! I am soooo excited that she had that much fun! I just knew she would...it's the same camp that I went to growing up and I loved it! It's so peaceful out there and you learn soooo much!! I am sooo grateful that my kids get to experience it too!


The Chapel Area


Bean and Her Cousin


Isn't the view beautiful!



The girls camp counselors








The Dining Hall

My future lake house!! HAHAHA!! (This is across the lake from the camp)


The swim area


The camp birds that all the girls named!



The girls cabin
Doesn't this just sound like a fun time?!?! They do family weekends and we went years ago and I am ready to go agian with all the kiddos!

3 comments:

JWilson said...

It looks like a very nice camp. The picture of Bean and her cousin is a really good shot.

tiarastantrums said...

sleep over - you are so brave!!! I would have been a worried mess!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

How much fun for her! I bet she did love getting to go and enjoy all the fun things that you learn at camp...I have great camp memories!