It's time for my new Wishing Well Wednesday!! What are you wishing for right now?? What is something that you would LOVE to have but for whatever reason, you can't??? Dream big or dream small! Whatever you heart desires, let me know!!
What am I wishing big for this week??
Seeing as I am in the middle of finals week for school, I am dreaming big of the day I get to walk across the stage to get my DEGREE!! I am soooo tired of school. Seriously, burned out and I still have soooooo much left to do! Whew!
Come on and join in the fun of Wednesday Wishing Well!! Link on up!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Wednesday Wishing Well
Posted by T at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That pic is neat! You will have your degree before you know it, and then we can party in your honor!
Post a Comment