Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Randomness...

Whew!!! I really feel like I can't catch up! We have been sooo busy! Constantly on the go, go, go!! We had a really full Mother's day weekend and it was GREAT but I am really looking forward to this weekend! If it doesn't rain AGAIN, we are going to finally get our yard mowed (it has rained for nearly two weeks straight off and on) and then plant all our flowers! I am sooo excited about this! A FULL weekend home to do what we need too!

I have been a horrible blogger this week! I haven't even had time to read all my normal blogs and plan to really catch up this weekend! Sorry for the lack of comments!

On another note...my Bean is NINE today!! I can't believe that she is already nine. It really seems like just yesterday I was bringing her sweet red faced fat baby home! She was such a good baby and has continued to be such a sweet, loving daughter! It's very rare that we have issues with her, an occasional attitude here and there but she truly is an AWESOME child! I love you baby girl! And yes you will always be my baby!

Hmmm...what else...all over the board today....

We finally joined the gym! I am sooo excited! I have been wanting to do this for awhile we just haven't been able too! The Dr. told me that if I didn't do some consistant excercise that my back would go back to the same bad shape it was. So, off to the gym we are going! The aerobics intructor is going to kill me, I swear! She is brutal but oh how I look forward to losing the extra weight I have been fighting to get off! (I might not be able to walk but hey atleast I will look good!!) Hubby needs to get into shape too even though he's not really into all this but he's actually going with me!

I know I have plenty more random but man I am tired and can't think!! Not even spell checking today so if something doesn't make sense...ummm sorry!! Hehehe! Have a great day everyone!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Please don't appologize for not commenting. Real life is way more important. Happy Bday to Bean and congrats on getting to the gym... I'm a little jealous ;-)