Thursday, May 14, 2009

Randomness again...with pictures!

This is what my newly NINE year old daughter got from her Daddy when she woke up yesterday morning! She was soooo excited!!







Here are the dresses that I have worked on in the past week but I have to say that the pictures don't give them justice! They are sooooo cute on them!







(Still trying to get the border right on the bottom...just tried that part out this week.


These two dresses above are soo far my favorite just because the girls love the pink and black and Bean is really into the skull thing!


This is the "mini" blanket I made for Lil Miss, she has a blanket she named "Honey" and I am terrified she is going to lose it so I made another one that she could love just as much and she named this one "dot"....she is so cute!

I already have the fabric for some friends of mine to make and going to venture out to making a twin size blanket for Lil Miss's bed! Also, going to try to find another type of pattern to venture out on! I am really enjoying this sewing!! Fun fun!

4 comments:

Becky said...

You should seriously put your stuff on etsy. Its so cute.

The roses are beautiful. What a great dad.

Joy said...

so are you taking orders? :)

I love the pink/black ones

jen said...

Those dresses are adorable! Is there a specific pattern you followed or your own creation?

tiarastantrums said...

hey - I made some pillows out of that pink skull fabric for my girls!!

AND - you had sent me the link for the instructions and I can't find it anymore!! can you resend it to me!!