Thursday, May 7, 2009

He is amazing....

I haven't had much time to post or read others post but I had to say really quickly. God took care of us today. Yesterday I let it go, the whole stress of our van breaking down and knowing that we couldn't fix it. I let it go. I truly did. I just told God that I trusted him and if it was meant to be taken care of, I knew He would. Whether it be the way I hoped it would be or a different way. I was going to trust him. And I truly didn't worry about the whole situation all night like I usually do, I didn't freak out. I always freak out and cry and freak out! I didn't. I just said it's yours God. He took care of the whole situation today. In a way that we would have NEVER saw coming, He took care of it. I am praising God today for His amazing ways. I just can't say enough about it today! He took care of us today. Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Cass said...

God is Good
All the Time.
And All the Time
God is Good!

Would love to hear the whole story! God has such awesome ways! Email me!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

God is Good all the time!

Thank you for sharing it with us I have a very bad habit of not sharing it and keeping it to my self and that's not what God wants!