I have to have surgery again. Ugh. I went for my annual visit to the gynecologist a few weeks ago and told him of a few problems I had been having for a few months (that I was avoiding). Well, those problems led to me coming back today for a pelvic sonogram, which led to the Dr. telling me that I indeed do have a cyst on my right ovary which is ummm about the size of an egg and now I have to go back May 1st for surgery. Joy.
Seriously...ARGH! This is the second cyst now that I will have had removed and man is that surgery painful! He is also going to look for endometriosis while he is already in there and then he is going to do a procedure where he uses a laser on the lining of my uterus so it can help with some of the pain that I have been experiencing.
I am praying that this procedure works because if not, he said we are going to consider the possibility of having a hysterectomy. Crazy huh? He also said I am to young for all this to be happening to me. I laughed and said ummmm yeah....guess my body disagrees! I really just pray that it doesn't get any worse before now and time for surgery because we couldn't get it scheduled before then because of my schedule and his! I would prefer not to have to have a emergency surgery like before. The bad thing about waiting is now I have to think about this pending surgery for three weeks...yuck!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Surgery....again....
Posted by T at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh girlie! Boy do I know how you feel! I so wish we were closer so that I could come over & help you! I am just an email away though!!
I will be praying for complete peace over the next few weeks. Continue to focus on Him and He will take that worry away! Love ya!
I have been there and will be praying for you.
Oh my gosh! This sounds SO stressful! I keep a book by my computer where I can write things down to pray for and I am adding this right this second! You poor thing!
Post a Comment