Wednesday, April 8, 2009

God is AMAZING!!!

Yesterday I posted about where I got to meet blogging friend Hollie. You can go read her post about our meeting here. She went the direction in her post yesterday that I had planned on posting about today, was just so excited yesterday but didn't have time to post how I felt.

I have been emotional this week. So, let's just say right now, I am tearing up just typing all this. Something AMAZING happened this week in MY life. All the little details aren't much but when you add them all together, it just amazes me.

I, this week can FEEL God working in my life, like I truly have NEVER felt before. I can feel him saying, "Tabitha, I'm here for YOU!" It's the most amazing feeling. If you've been here, you know how it feels. It's amazing! and If you don't believe God is working right now then add this to the thought. I pulled up Hollie's blog to get the link to link up to her and her music is playing right now and the song that is currently playing is Amazing by Janelle. I am sitting here typing and it suddenly dawns on me what I was hearing!

This whole thing started with this post. That then led to some amazing woman encouraging me and leaving some of the best comments that were so desperately needed at that exact moment. I started emailing Cassandra back and forth and when I was just having a moment when I needed to hear God on Monday, I literally got the ding for her email. It came at the right exact moment that I needed to hear it. God, He is amazing!
I then get a unexpected break from Lil Miss yesterday which leads to Hollie emailing me for a possible coffee meeting. She had her beautiful girls, so I suggested somewhere, where they could play. Chick-fila is where we ended up at and had the greatest conversations! I felt like I was talking to someone I had know for years! We talked about everything, the past, the present, the future! God's work in her life. She encouraged me, gave me some advice that had helped her along. The best thing to hear in a time where I feel so confused is that she completely understood and no I'm not crazy for being so all over the place about things.

She gave me a book to read that I am going in search for today, I told her things that I hadn't been able to tell other people in my everyday life and I truly believe that God knew that I needed that someone different. I was soooo worried that I would be uncomfortable or awkward because I am so shy when meeting new people! It was the exact opposite! She rushed over and hugged me and instantly, I felt like I knew her forever!

God is amazing! God is working. I feel Him working on me. Some of my hesitations before just don't seem so big anymore. I know that I'm not perfect nor will I ever be and that's okay! I can look back and see that God has been working on me for awhile yet and just didn't know it! It put sooo many things in place for what I feel like, is happening this week! It's an amazing feeling!

Thank you to all of you AWESOME ladies that left me comments from my post. I am still trying to email each of you back!

3 comments:

Joy said...

I love that song by Janelle and used it in a slide show for the kiddos, and it is on my Ipod.

Glad you got to meet a bloggy friend I would love to meet up with some of my "friends" someday. I know one girl lives pretty close maybe sometime soon she and I can get together and get our girls together. The blog world is such a big and small world at the same time

The Drama Mama said...

You're awesome!! He is working in very big ways and I pray you continue to follow His lead! I will email you the name and author of that book (I don't think I gave you the author). Can't wait to do it again! Love & HUGS!!

Cass said...

You are such a sweetheart! I have so enjoyed our emails & will try to not be to jealous that you got to meet a blogger buddy! How fun! I am so proud of you for steping out!! Keep seeking!!! Love you!!