It's Writer's Workshop again!! Head on over to Mama Kat to join in!
The Prompts:
1.) Somebody I'm praying for....
** I am Praying for Baby Stellan right now. Praying God heals his heart. Go to MckMama's site to read up on this sweet family's story. My heart really aches for them right now and the uncertainty that they are going through.
2.) I don't believe in prayer because...
**I ABSOLUTELY believe in the power of prayer.
3.) What are you putting off right now?
**I have been putting off finishing painting the kitchen this week! It is half done and looks ridicules at this point but I'm just zapped of energy to do it and unfortunately so has the hubby!
4.) You can go back to your childhood for one day. What day and age do you choose?
**Oh wow, I really can't just pin down one thing! I would say almost all the summers! My mom worked at the YMCA where we lived so every summer we got to go up there everyday and swim, play games, etc. It was always alot of fun! Our parents always took us to things like six flags and other things like that! I loved those summers!
5.) Your friend tells you he can pick up any girl at the bar, no matter what he says. You bet him $100 he can't. Create the world's worst pick up line and send your friend off into the crowd. What happens?
**Ummm.....I have no story....no imagination for this one!! Let me ask my hubby because he lived the wild frat boy college life! I'm sure he has a story or two! (or three or four that I probably really don't want to know!)
I do look forward to reading everybody else's stories on this one though!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Writer's Workshop
Posted by T at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a fun idea! I need to try that on my blog. I'm glad I stopped by. Have a great week. Stop by my blog if you get a chance.==Renee
Baby stellen will someday be very grateful for all these prayers :)
We are praying for Stellan as well. We are even trying to honor him. Drop by to see how!
Those are def. some great questions. Looks like you had a wonderful childhood.
I love corny pick up lines. Did your husband tell you any?
Post a Comment