Ohhh I got access to the network here at the hospital for once!! Not sure how long it last but it's so nice to be typing on the puter and not my phone although I am VERY thankful that my phone does indeed keep me in touch especially when I could sleep last night!
Today has been hard for me. I'm not used to being down like this...and I have my kids everyday or when they do go, they are going willingly. They don't won't to be away today. They want to be with me. It's Bugs birthday and he is sad that we aren't with him. My mom has done her best to make it good but it's just not the same. The kids came up here and we had cake and all. It was nice to have them here. My sister and her husband came with my nephew too. I couldn't hold the baby though and that stunk! I wanted to kiss his fat little cheeks!
Hubby has been here the whole time. He has only left to go to the store. When we came in last night for the surgery we thought it was going to be outpatient surgery so we weren't aware that we would need clothes! My mom backed our bag but you know how that goes...never quite how you would do it...and most of my laundry is in a huge pile in my laundry room since I have felt so bad since Wednesday. Hubby is probably going to go get some fresh clothes and all our stuff we need tomorrow if we end up having to stay another night. I am praying we can go home tomorrow. I want to be in my own bed and with my kiddos. I am VERY thankful though to have all the help with the kids and fortunate enough to not have to worry about not having somewhere for them to go or for hubby to have to leave me here. He DOES NOT like leaving me here by myself. I love that about him. He has always stayed by my side when things like this happen and unfortuntly for me they tend to happen too often!
I am in more pain today. They just gave me some morphine to ease the pain and that is finally helping. I didn't sleep at all last night because of the meds they had me on were keeping me awake. They switched all that so I can sleep tonight. I appreciate the emails and the sweet comments I have gotten. They have been a bright spot today! It's really nice to know I have people out there praying for me!
I have some pictures so you can see my swollen face from pre surgery yesterday. Not showing a picture post surgery because it wouldn't be pleasant! They had to pack my nose with gauze and it's pretty nasty looking.
Uhhh maybe not...will post later...the pictures won't come through. Uh well! Thanks again for the encouragement! I hope to be out of here and back to myself soon!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
A real computer to update...whoo hooo......till the battery dies atleast!
Posted by T at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for you Tabi!!!!
Still praying for you, girl! HUGS!!
Post a Comment