Now I am just sad. The kids came by today for our little bday party for bug. It was nice until they had to leave and ALL three of them cried! That is truly not like them at all. I think they are scared of not seeing me again even though we explained it all to them and that I will be fine. So to be blunt today sucks. I want my kiddos and I know things could be worse but I hate to see them all so sad. Please pray that I can come home tomorrow. Thank you so much!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OHHH I am soooo sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. And yes I do wish that I lived closer so I could visit. My hubby is beinging an A$$ and I could use some girlfriend get away time.
I will keep you in my thoughts that the antibiotic will start working.
Good luck
Post a Comment