Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

What have you NOT done this week that you do NOT want to tell us about??? Join in over at MckMama's Place!


I have totally NOT not done a Not me Monday in forever simply because I forget to write them down and then can't think of them later!

I did NOT sit in my comfy new bed until almost noon on Saturday learning the tricks for ad shopping and coupon shopping from this site.


I did NOT beg my five year old to please not throw up because his daddy wasn't home to clean it up!

I did NOT let my laundry get so backed up from dealing with sick kids that I ended up with 12 loads in one day!


I did NOT also beg my children to please start feeling better so they can go back to school this week and let me regain my sanity!

Hehehe I most definitely did NOT start painting the kids bathroom, telling Big Daddy the whole time that he didn't have to do anything but tape off the ceiling, to then in turn watch him paint the bathroom while I talked to him. Nope NOT me!! (NOT an evil little laugh here)


What did you not do???

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Your family is adorable! I love the bathroom painting situation! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the one about painting the bathroom! I have done something similar -- starting a project I really wanted done by my husband and once he sees my ineptitude he'll usually take over and end up doing it -- Mission Accomplished. I really don't mean to be tricky!

debi9kids said...

LOL Love that you begged the kids not to throw up...heehee
Hope everyone feels better soon!

ps I absolutely LOVED the book! Such a beautiful story!

Anonymous said...

LOL@begging them not to barf til hubby returns.

Nice to meet ya!!