Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bean's Mosaic-updated with the pictures this time!


Bean wanted to do her own Mosaic and do her fist post! She had alot of fun doing this! I told her I was posting this today, so make sure you leave her some love!!

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Select the size of boxes as 3 by 4.
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
Use these questions in each URL box!!!



1. What is your first name? Bean
2. What is your favorite food? Macaroni and cheese
3. What high school did you go to? not there yet!! Let's go for Elementary! Rains
4. What is your favorite color? Aqua Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? she said ewwww......lol...Justin off of Wizards of Waverly Place
6. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? She wants to go see her Aunt in Colorado
8. Favorite dessert? Cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Rock Star
10. What do you love most in life? Awww...she said me!! Momma!
11. One Word to describe you. Bubbly
12. Where do you live? Country

3 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Good answers Bean! Can I get your autograph now? That way when you are a rock star I will already have it!

JWilson said...

That is so cute!

T said...

ahhh man....her pictures didn't show up and I didn't even notice!!