I've hit a block again....I have alot of random things to say but not any one specific topic!
**I am completely out of my element right now in the sense that we are waiting for some news today and it has my stomach in knots. It could mean something great for us but if it doesn't happen I know I have to trust in God and follow His lead. That there is a constant fight for me! I am very much a person who likes to be in control and I struggle with this on a daily basis. I am also very impatient! Bad combinations I know. I'm working on them but in the mean time I am NOT praying for this certain thing to go the way I want it too, I AM praying for God to lead us in the right direction which means HIS direction.
**I was a "bad" mom yesterday and let my kids stay home from school simply because we got home really late from a Superbowl party! Hehehehe....I really enjoyed my extra day with them.
**We are a bunch of medical messes in this household. I think we went so long not having insurance that the only time we would go to the doctor is if one of the kids needed to go or if us adults were horribly sick. We never went for other issues hence all these issues coming out now!
- My back IS feeling better from the procedure but really isn't feeling much better than before the procedure. I go back to the doctor next week to figure out whether he wants to do physical therapy or another round of injections or both.
- Big Daddy's blood pressure is back to normal but after realizing the nurse took it and said it was high and then the Dr. took and said it was completely normal, we aren't sure he needed the meds to begin with because that same nurse is the one that took it the first time which led to the meds!
- Big Daddy has to be referred to a sleep doctor, they believe he has sleep apnea. Have not a clue where this will lead us!
- I get my blood tested again in two weeks to check my liver enzymes, if they are still high, I again don't know where we go from here.
- Lil Miss goes to the allergist in two weeks to and I am very ready to find out exactly what she is allergic to because she keeps having flair ups and they get worse each time!
**Like I said, medical messes we are! My saving grace through all this is we have EXCELLENT insurance and for all the procedures they have done so far we have not had to pay for any of them. Praise God!!
**Oh and here's random, after watching the same triaminic commercial a thousand times, I just have to say, do any of you mom's out there hear your kid crying in the night, immediately wake up all sunny eyed and say, "I know what's wrong, Mommy to the rescue" and go right to the medicine and take it to your child? I mean do you really not just wake up going, "crap, whose sick?" and then stumble around till you can get your mommy head put on and then give there medicine half asleep? Seriously...no one can possibly wake up that happy over a sick kid. Makes me want to smack the mommy actor! Hahahaha....yes, I am that lame. Thank you. Have a nice day. Love ya much!
**Oh wait, you must know this important information too...you can't possibly go through your day without knowing this......I NEVER and I mean NEVER spell again right....every time I spell check it, it's wrong. Every.single.time. I know how to spell it but when I type it, it's always wrong. See, now wasn't that crucial to your day!
5 comments:
Oh yea that lady is totall BS, I hate getting up with a sick kid. I love my sleep yes I love my kids I just don't appreciate them waiting til the middle of the night to get sick!
I totally agree with the Triaminic commericial...who does this?
Keep us posted on the testing...hope you get good news that you are waiting on too!
LOL, I think the way you wake up is a little closer to reality. You are too funny.
I hope you are all getting better or will be after all these appointments. I hear ya about the insurance... My bill was huge! Thank goodness most of it is covered.
God Bless!
I spell a lot wrong every.time. I always type alot. Hummm.
Praying for God's direction for you!
glad to hear you are feeling better - well sort of . . . the sleep issue - good luck with that - my husband had the "test" (oh and $700 later I might add) to be told that he has it - we knew that already and that he could have a surgery but the success rate is around 25% - and insurance does not pay for it.
Post a Comment