Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Patience is a Virtue....so I'm told...
This would be the source of my impatient anxiety for the past two days. This would be the reason I have made sure my cell phone is right next to me all day, every minute for the last two days. We are waiting on THE phone call to say...yes move in! (or no don't move in!) This would be the situation for which I am out of my element and seriously praying for God's guidence. This would be an exciting leap for us! We are ready (we think) BUT seeing as we are STILL waiting for an answer maybe God is telling us to wait. It's very hard to wait when I fell in love with this house. It's hard to wait when we are currently somewhere that we have simply outgrown BUT He knows best and yes, I am trying to listen. and be patient.
Now here's my total frustration! We have waited two days for a phone call that was suppose to come two days ago! We can't get ahold of who we need to in order to get a yes or no. It's very frustrating. If it's a no then that is FINE, truly it is but I just want a stinking answer! So, until then...I am trying to be patient....I've done good...sorta. I beginning to not be so good......ahhh patience is a virtue right!?!?! Anyone?? :P
Posted by T at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow, nice house. Looks like it had plenty of elbow room inside and out.
Patience is only a virtue when you don't need to have it ;-)
Awww, I bet that's frustrating :-) I hope you get it!
I hope you get the call today with a BIG YES!!! What a cute house on a big piece of land too.
Oh man, I would have lost it two days ago. I hate not knowing answers to things. :) Good Luck and let us know what happens.
good luck - hope you get it!!
I hope you get the call soon....
Great house!!
girl that is awesome I hope you get the news you want to hear very soon.
Home ownership is Awesome and sucky all at the same time:) yep you are building this great wealth that is your own but then there is something that needs fixing. I was terrified when we bought our house, I was only 20 (almost 21) I am so glad we made that scary decision back then.
We have been here since 99 and I have loved making this house into our home, not one single thing is the same from when we moved in from wall paint to light fixtures al the way to the kitchen sink:)-oh wait the floor in the laundry room is the only same thing.
Gorgeous house! I sure hope you get it!
Post a Comment