Here it is!!! I am so excited....I still have lots of stuff to get out of our room and clean up but I couldn't wait to show my bloggy friends!! So, really you don't get the whole view of things because everything around the pretty furniture is still being put away! But I LOVE it and because it's all new when we walk in the house, we can smell the fresh wood smell!! LOVE IT!! Here is our entertainment center! I am going to change out all the picture frames for black ones. The minute we got it all put in and the tv in, I just started laughing and told the hubby we needed a bigger tv....hahaha he rolled his eyes so I'm guessing that won't happen any time soon!
I am totally in love with the bedroom furniture and the new bedding!! Hubby actually likes the bedding too which I was shocked about!
This is the chest the hubby made me for Christmas three years ago that he officially just finished last week! He has to take the hinges back off and paint the silver part. He kinda missed that part! Doesn't it all match the furniture perfect!
We have a sectional so the whole coffee thing was nearly impossible to find that was not to big so we just decided to get what is considered an end table and use it as our coffee table!
The end tables.
I found this store that carries all the kinds of decorations that I want to get for super cheap so I am slowly going to buy the wall things, etc. that I want! I got two of these frames with the flags for my kitchen because I am going to start decorating it in this theme. These frames were 10 bucks!! I was shocked! I also LOVE the iron crosses that you can find around here but everywhere you go they are forty dollars and up for the smallest crosses. At this store the one we love is sixteen! Wow!! I am super cheap so I am LOVING this store!
Fell in love with this from the same store and it was 15.00!!
So, there it is!!! What do you think??? The place we got all this furniture does layaway so we went ahead and put the bookshelf that matches the entertainment center on it and then we are going to start doing the kids rooms. They can't wait!! It will probably take us the next two years to finish it but this is a GREAT start!! I kinda feel like an even more official adult by buying our own furniture! Sounds silly seeing as we have three children already but it just feels great to be able to do it!
6 comments:
Looks great! Glad you are getting new furniture & lovin' it!
I know what you mean by feeling all grown up when you buy new furniture. We got new bedroom furniture last christmas and it was so much fun-we had been using the stuff hubs had when he lived at home it was sad!
I think it looks great!!
Looks awesome :)
Love the cross!
Last spring and summer we bought all new living room, dinning room, and bedroom furniture so I totally get the all grown up feeling. Now if we could just fin end tables we would be all set. :)
I know just the excitement that you feel. And it is so fun. I love the smell of new wood, too. Great fun, Tabi. Looks great.
Post a Comment