It's time for our assignments for Mama Kat...wanna join in click on over to her site and have some fun!
The Prompts:
1.) Tell us about a stray animal you took in.
2.) Write a poem for your favorite teacher of all time.
3.) Describe someone in your life you wish you saw more of.
4.) Write a letter to someone who bothered you this week.
Hmmm.......
1.) About six and a half years ago, I came across the cutest stray I have ever seen with the most beautiful eyes. I decided right then and there, that I had to have him! We've been married for five years!! Bwhahahahahahahahaha....sorry couldn't resist!
2.)I don't do poems.....end of story.
3.)I wish I saw more of my family on my dad's side. They live in Illinois and I didn't grow up with any of them and I really wish that I knew more about them and got to hang with them like the family on my mom's side.
4.) Dear Dr. Spine Guy,
I know you think that you were doing the best by injecting with with that stuff for my back. I know you think it's the best course to treat my pain, but I don't like it. You were very nice but I don't like your "healing" because frankly I feel like poop. Not better..not yet anyways. So, I hope when I see you on wednesday that I feel better because otherwise I might kick you in your shins. That's just how I roll. You give pain, I give pain! You also better watch out because I'm telling everyone on my blog about it too and they might just come kick your shins too. These people are loyal! Thank you!
Sincerely,
Tabi the patient with the tattoo on her butt.
Bwhahahaha sorry couldn't resist that one either!! Hope you all have a great day!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Writer's Workshop Thursday
Posted by T at 5:20 AM
Labels: Writer's Workshop Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
(Came over from Mama Kat's Workshop) :)
I was going to say something similar as you did for prompt number one! :D My boyfriend was somewhat lost and stray when I first met him; I like to think I rescued him! :p
And I'm all up for kicking a doctor in the shins! :D
You tell him...maybe next time he'll be more careful!
I've got my steel toes on and I'm totally ready for some serious shin kickin'...
Oh yea girl his shins better watch it!!
Oh My you have a tattoo shame on you.
Only joking I have one also and hubs has 2, well techinically 3 but his last covered his first and you can't see it anymore. so does the butt tattoo hurt? I know it hurt like the bejeebas on my foot:)
That was funny. YOU TELL HIM!
So...did you kick him?
HAHAHAHAHA! You're funny!I love it! thanks!
So funny! I love it!!!
Doctors and dentists are always on my list ... Usually, they redeem themselves in a few days or weeks.
Post a Comment