After some issues on who was ending up taking me because the weather is icy storm right now, I finally got to get the injections in my back! I called my dad at 7:30 this morning and he took me and we met my mom up there. It was a comfort to have my mom back there with me while they were preping. I will admit to being that person who just wants someone to hold her hand!!
The procedure for the lumbar injections went well. They had some issue with my IV like always and it already has a nasty bruise and swelling. My back is pretty sore right now but not too horrible. I am currently laid up in bed with Lil Miss watching movies until daddy comes home! I am really praying that the four shots the put in my back is all that is needed! He said I will probably have to do some physical therapy and that's okay, I just really don't want to have to get more of these shots!
Thank you all for the prayers and sweet comments.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Back update
Posted by T at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor thing. Hope you are tip top real soon.
Glad it went okay & will pray you heal fast!
I left you something on my blog.....
Rest rest...so glad it wasn't that bad. I hope the soreness goes away soon!
get well soon!!
Post a Comment