Saturday, January 24, 2009

Meme

So, I didn't get tagged but I'm stealing it anyways because I love these things!! Momma Needs a Time Out did this and now I'm gonna do it!!

Rules: Post the list on your profile replacing my answers with yours. Tag 25 people to do the same. Don't forget to Tag me back.If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name is from the Bible and my middle name is my aunts middle name and then I gave the middle name to my oldest daughter!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? couple of days ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not at all

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? fat free smoke turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 girls and 1 boy

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably....

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Seriously?!?! lol...entirely too much

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would have if had the chance before i screwed up my back!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captian Crunch Berrys but in the cheap bag brand only!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Braum's Orange Sherbert

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes and Teeth
14. RED OR PINK? Pink, red, no pink...lol both!

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my stomach flab

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandfather and I wish I could have met my husbands mother before she passed away. She died a year before we met.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? absolutley!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? grey workout shorts and no shoes
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hubby watching a movie in the background while I'm typing.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? That's a hard one....blue...

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? I don't do frangrances....end of story...nothing....have the worst allergies and fragrances make me go wacky

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Best friend

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? love her blog!!! Would love to know her in real life!

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? if i am there hockey, otherwise any of my kiddos sports!

25. HAIR COLOR? brown with some blonde and red mixed in

26. EYE COLOR? blue

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? sometimes...mostly my glasses

28. FAVORITE FOOD? agian too hard to choose

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? depends on mood but mostly happy endings

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? hubby is watching Max Payne right now...kinda watching it myself

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black tank top

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both! well unless your a stranger than only a hug!! If your a weirdo stranger stay away from me!! hehehe

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not a clue

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not a clue

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Nora Roberts book

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Private Practice

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? my children's laughter

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? ummm.....texas to illinois i guess

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? lol....not a clue and you truly don't want to hear my husbands response to this when I asked him what my special talent was!! Hahahaha

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dallas, Texas

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All of them!
46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Extremely long story but we "met" twice....once at a party then agian through mutual friends. We just didn't remember meeting each other the first time! Hahaha!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh fun FUN! I am sooooo stealing... er... borrowing this one. Great answers BTW... You had me giggling with #43. LOL, I could only imagine.

hubbahubba :-D

Rachel said...

I love these posts; you learn more about people and what they are thinking!

tiarastantrums said...

Cool post!!

{darlene} said...

Love this! So cute! But seriously... Capn' Crunch store brand?? They say it takes all kinds. heehee.

Darlene