Saw the specialist today and he said no surgery!! Thank God!! I unfortunately do have to get some injections in my spine because it's pretty inflamed. He said that the herniated disc isn't actually what's causing the major pain. He said that the middle of my back is inflamed and a whole bunch of other mumbo jumbo. The inflamed back is in turn causing the problems with my disc because the way I position myself in order to not feel alot pain is pushing on the herniated disc which in turn is compressing on my nerves that is causing the numbness in my left leg. He said once we get rid of the swelling/inflamed issues than the herniated disc shouldn't be a problem.
The doctor said we will start with the injection and see how it works and then see if it doesn't work which direction to go in terms of physical therapy and more injections.
I, of course, am praying the injection works! I go to the hospital on Tuesday to get it done and will have to go under anaesthesia but it's still suppose to me a relative minor thing. I will be down for about two days so that will prove to be interesting with three kids!!
Thank you again for praying over this for me!!
On another note, like everyone there are obviously things I don't talk about on here for personal reasons but we are having some issues with an area right now that is a bit of a struggle. I am feeling overwhelmed and don't exactly know what I should do. I know that God always takes care of us. I just keep reminding myself of this. It's starting to get to me and with the normal stresses of taking care of three kids, going to school, and balancing life in general, I just feel so overwhelmed!!! Blah...I can't even get my words out like I want to....can't express what I'm trying to. I'm sorry for complaining, I'm just trying to get it all out! Need a vent!
On a happy thought.....look at this picture....this picture just melts my heart!! She was giving her daddy so much lovin last night that I could resist taking some pictures! It was bed time and she kept suckering her daddy out of going to bed by giving him a thousand kisses and hugs!! Such a precious girl!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Friday night blah....
Posted by T at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at those two. LOL. Two peas in a pod. :-D I'm so glad that you don't need surgery. I wish I could take a kid or two off your hands for you so you could rest properly.
God Bless!
cute photos - and hope all works out with your issues and Good luck on your back!!
Post a Comment