I am very happy to report that my sonogram results already came back and everything looks great!! Praise God! They aren't sure why my liver enzymes are so high so they still want me to stay on the low carb diet for six weeks and then come back for another round of blood work. So, now the tough job of cutting back on carbs. Not an easy thing but a doctor telling me to do for some reason makes it a little bit easier. I know that I can't afford to "cheat" all the time!
On to other things in the busy life of ours! School started again for us adults and let me tell you how blown away I am this semester at the cost of my books! Books are always high but this semester takes the cake! I spent 421.00 on THREE books...THREE!!! It's insane, I am minoring in Spanish and my Spanish book was 220.00 all on it's own. Just absurd. I have another full load this semester and already feel a little overwhelmed but I know I can do it! I am just so ready to be done that I refuse to give up now!
We are all finally starting to get over the funk. Lil Miss is a bit of a mess herself, she now has a bladder infection even though she is on antibiotics. The other two are doing loads better and so is hubby. I am feeling alot better just still have this nagging cough.
Random thoughts all around today! It feels like it should already be Friday. I am ready for the weekend already. Ready to relax after we go to my cousins little girls birthday party.
So, we found a house....and we were all gung ho to get it but then hubby and I on the same day starting feeling some confliction over it and not sure whether to get it or not. Alot of debatable with it that I won't bore you with but in the end I couldn't feel peace about getting it for a couple of reasons and hubby felt the same, so we decided against it. I just keep thinking that maybe God has some other plans for us later on because it was everything we wanted and been looking for but we couldn't find the peace about it that we needed. So, now I am just praying that we are indeed following God in this because it would have been perfect for us but we just couldn't shake that feeling. You know that feeling that says HEY LISTEN THIS ISN'T IT YET....JUST WAIT! So, we shall wait and pray! And isn't that the hard part...actually listening and not just going for what we want.
So, all you blogging buddies...have you all been really busy??? I have noticed since Christmas several of you that I keep up with haven't been posting much? Is your life insanely crazy right now too???
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Dr. Update and more....
Posted by T at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
CAAAARAZY! Seriously, insane crazy....what is the deal with that?
Glad everything came back ok...I will be praying, girl!
Glad to hear the results were good.
yes life is kicking me in the butt right now. You are not alone.
Glad to hear of the good news! My life has been crazy busy but I have been trying to get back on the blog train!
See I told you it would be fine and it was just some sort of fluke with the blood work. On another note you can (if you want to) loose weight on the low carb diet, my hubs has been doing it for a while now and has lost lots of pounds. I can maybe help with some tips if you need them, just email me.
We have been a little busy around here we put down wood floors in our house which was a 4day project that isn't 100% done.
Abby's bday is next week and then her party that weekend, we have 2 parties this weekend.
So glad to hear everything is ok. i was worried! I will pray for you about your health and the house.
I took time off for the holiday and then have had so much trouble egtting back into blogging. i am posting, but not doing so well reading blogs....
ps Evbentually i will get time to finish that book i won from you and then post a give-away :)
Great news about your blood work. I hope the 'problem' corrects itself.
220 for one book!?! INSANE! Totally insane.
I have been busy but just with life in general. More tired... I can't get myself to form a postable thought. :-p
I'm not sure crazy is even the word! We've been sick, busy, sick, busy.... I'm ready for the weekend, too! I'm so glad it's MLK day on Monday & there is no school or work for us. I NEED a day off! Our Christmas tree is still up.... if I don't get it down this weekend, I think I'll scream! LOL
Post a Comment