WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?!?!?!
Bean came home last Wednesday with her hands red and swollen with little tiny bumps on them, they are also hot to the touch. We put medicine on them, it goes away. Comes back, ten times worse and had swollen her hands some much, you can barely see her knuckles....it almost looks like a chemical burn but she had not been into anything like that. It's not the cold weather because frankly we haven't had hardly any. It's not really dry or cracked either just when you touch it, it's bumpy from the bumps all over.
This is blowing my mind because she not at all my allergy affected child. She doesn't EVER have any problems like this like Lil Miss does. We are going to try to get into the Dr. tomorrow and figure it out but until then...does anyone have a clue????
Monday, December 8, 2008
Question....
Posted by T at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope she isn't in any pain the poor thing. Hope the dr knows what it is and can prescribe an effective treatment. My kids have had little bumps but not the redness and heat. Our Dr blamed it on a virus.
It must be an allergic reaction to something or perhaps something bit her?
From the pictures it looks like the excema my kids get but theres isn't hot to the touch so I don't know. Good luck and let us know what it is.
Oh my gosh!!!! Do they hurt? I don't have any idea what it could be, I have heard that foot and mouth has been going around here and you get blisters on your hands, feet and/or mouth, but I have never seen it before. Please let us know what it is...or at least email me to let me know what they say. That is crazy!
Much love girl!!! Hope everything else is going well!
Hugs!
Oh my... it looks like a burn, but probably not. Hey, I'm no doctor, lol!
You know, my Princess came down with something very similar to that too, but it's on her inner thighs. I put an ointment on her too, and it hasn't gone away so I'll probably end up taking her to the dr too. Hmm, let me know how it goes, okay?
And I hope she feels better!
=0D
Oh you can see how swollen it is in that one picture.
I hope it is ok, she hasn't used any type of new hand cream or loition that she could have been allergic to, have you changed soap?
I don't know hopefully the Dr will have an answer
Post a Comment