Ahhhh.....I will stop whining soon....but not yet! Oh no...not yet.....I kept dreaming that I was sick last night and my stomach hurt and kept throwing up. Well, come 6 this morning when it was time to wake up, I realized I wasn't just dreaming! I officialy have a stomach virus and I feel like my head is going to explode. The best perk of the morning though is that I got the older two kiddos off to school and Lil Miss slept until 10:30!!! Which means, I got more sleep!!! Whoot Whoot!! I did pray for some rest yesterday, I got it! Waking up sick is just a minor fluke!! I really am just praying that the kids don't get it. Lil Miss has a pretty nasty cough but other than that they are okay.
So, we have spent most of the day so far sleeping and watching the Santa Clause with Tim Allen! I love that movie...I love almost all Christmas movies! I also love being on the couch all cozy, with my baby whose not really a baby and the christmas tree all lit up and pretty! So, sick or not, it's been a bit of a refreshing morning.
P. S. I must still be a little off kilter because I just now at almost 9 in the evening realized that I didn't actually post this early when I wrote it!!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Lazy day...
Posted by T at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I sure hope you get to feeling better...we have all had it.
Post a Comment