I LOVE doing crafts with the children! LOVE IT!! I just haven't been able to really enjoy doing the crafts this year so far because there just hasn't been enough hours in the day for them! By the time we get the project from school, it's either due the next day or a few days later which doesn't give us the time I would like to be creative! So, I was really excited when Bug came home with a construction paper in the shape of a feather to decorate. Each kid got a feather to decorate and they are going to add each feather to their gigantic turkey! Thought it was such a cute idea and how pretty they turkey will be!! LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see the finish project!
Here is Bugs finished feather! I thought it was to cute! I bought the supplies and he came up with the way to put them on there! AND he specifically asked for the glitter!! Didn't it turn out so cute!! Agian LOVE IT!!
9 comments:
the feather turned out great! I love the idea too.
How fun I love those little school projects
So cute & of course there has to be glitter! Everything is better with glitter! Stop by blog when you get a chance, I have a surprise for ya!
Can you do a craft without glitter?? LOL! I think not! He did a wonderful job! I love it!
Hehe, that feather is almost as cute as he is!
That is one heck of a feather! I love it. Can't say I love doing crafts with my kids but I endure.
Oh I love it! Glitter though...eww...it gets on everything and you will be still finding it next year!
Didn't you know, you can't have a perfectly good feather without glitter?!?!?
=0D
Looks like lots of fun!
I need to find me some hours in the day to do a fun craft with my girls! Thanks for the reminder!
Yes, it is cute! And the idea of each kid doing their own feather and adding them to one turkey is cute, too.
Post a Comment