Friday, November 14, 2008

Be Forewarned!!! Scary Post Ahead!!




Hahahaha!! This is what you get when you and you hubs are very tired and kids are in bed!! We are crazy!! We do silly things! We have fun!! Yes, I do understand that we are strange but I can tell you we laughed alot the night we took these. Also, sorry to scare you with my no makeup face and my Big Daddy's no shirt self!!! Enjoy your Friday!! If ya can after this...you might be scarred for life!
Wanna join in on Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta? Go see Candid Carrie!

12 comments:

Susie said...

Those are great pictures!! You sure do have fun:-)

Jo-Jo said...

My hubby and I did that one night but ended up taking pictures of the inside of our mouths or a toe or something else really silly. I think we had some wine when we did that! LOL

Nik said...

LOL! I love 'cut up' pictures like this. They are ALWAYS the best and better than posed pictures.

LOVE the new look btw - the blog looks great.

debi9kids said...

Looks like you enjoy each others company and there's nothing scary about that :)

Happy FFF!

Solei said...

LoL!!!

Those are pretty silly pics.
I just luv laughing with my hubby too!
=0D

Jen said...

So funny! We do things like that all the time, but my hubby would kill me if I put them on my blog... I may have to do it anyway! LOL

This Mom said...

I love the one with his eye crossed. Way funny

Shannon said...

These aren't so scary! I think its great y'all have fun together and enjoy each other's company. Too many couples out there don't.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

awe ya'll are having so much fun. Enjoy each other, especially when the kids are in bed!

MediMonsters said...

Fun pictures!!! TFS

Joy said...

hehehe you guys are too funny.

Becky said...

You ARE crazy. I think the stress is getting to ya ;-)