Monday, November 10, 2008

"Not me!!" Monday



**I did NOT say we didn't have any plans for the weekend and then in turn change all that and have a full, busy weekend!

**I did NOT think it was funny when I had a girl's day with my mom, SIL, Aunt, and Nana, that my husband was home taking care of a whiney two year old.

**I did NOT open my mouth about something this weekend that apparently I wasn't suppose too.

**I did NOT feel bad about opening my mouth but still think it was suppose to be told. Nope that wasn't me, I don't do those things! Ha!

**I am NOT so behind on all my blog comments and post that it's crazy!

**I did NOT forget to mail the book again that Bouffard Mom won on my contest! (I promise, if your reading this, I WILL get it mailed tomorrow!)

**We did NOT buy our two year old a twin size bed this weekend! No we did NOT!! That would mean she is getting too big for her toddler bed. NO she is not getting that big!!

**I did NOT crack up laughing at my mother this weekend when she was getting very mad at the Old Navy worker.

**I did NOT laugh even harder when she went back to talk to a manager, only to discover she was right in the first place, and that said cashier shouldn't have been so ugly to my mom!
**I did NOT laugh so hard at the whole situation from Old Navy that my mom started laughing too.

**I did NOT forget about Not Me Monday last week! So, I am NOT making up for last week in this post for this week!


What did you NOT do this week????


13 comments:

Joy said...

I am not gonna beg you to come over to my blog and check out me being featured on the Monday: Mission yes girl when I become famous you can say you knew me when!

Seriously though come over you can win a prize.

Anonymous said...

OMG I am crackin up over the Old Navy incident! I had one SIMILAR but in WalMart and because I waited an hour and a half ONLY to discover they FORGOT about me! OYE!

And BLOG awards?? We GET those?? LOL I need to get out a little more! LOL

erin said...

i am so behind too! and i keep posting new things because i don't want to have to deal with remembering stuff from three weeks ago....!
how absolutely wonderful that you got a girls day without whiney 2 yr old!

Rachel said...

I am behind too on posting. I try to post once a day but sometimes things get crazy.
Glad you had a night out; how was Hubby when you got home LOL

Kimberly said...

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog.. I love getting to spend time with my mom -it gives me a really good chance to see where my neuroses are really going to wind me up at! talk about your "scared straight" programs!!

Kameron said...

I walk around with my foot in my mouth! I feel for you. My hubby is always kicking me under the table or tapping my arm to get me to shush! Have a great week!

Oh geeze. The word verification I had to fill in to post this comment was mensis (I know it is actually spelled menses, but hey). It totally did not make me think about Aunt Flo coming to town. :o)

Lori said...

that Old Navy incident sounds like something I would have been laughing at too

Kendra ;) said...

Your Not Me's are great! And your family is beautiful!

Liz said...

Hey...you gotta tell it like it is...life is too short!
You have a beautiful family!

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for stopping by my bolg! Great Not Me's! Don't you just love Mondays?!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

I love your list. Isn't it hard when the little ones need to move to bigger beds - its so cute but so sad to see them grow (too fast!!)

Us said...

Hilarious! I love Not Me Monday's!!! Great list!

Kate P. said...

OOOH! Glad you did not leave a whiney two year old with hubby. That could have gotten nasty! Nooo...glad you didnt do that! LOL~