Aren't I beautiful?? Have you looked all around?? I'm so pretty!! Thanks to the Mama Drama, I now am a stylish blog with a perfect header that the owner of me loves!! Don't you just love my new makeover? My owner sure does!! THANK YOU HOLLIE!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!
_______________________________________
I am so excited about this weekend!! We have a church festival tonight that we go to every year and my kids LOVE it!! It will especially fun because Lil Miss is a older and can do more things this time! (maybe, if her shyness will allow her too!)
Then tomorrow we are going to another pumpkin patch but this time we are actually going to come home WITH pumpkins!! Then friends will be coming over for WII night!! Woo HOOOO!! I love playing the Wii with friends! It's so much fun! You better believe there will be pictures!
Sunday will be pumpkin carving, painting day! Daddy usually carves his and the kids and I usually paint ours! Then we take all the seeds and cook them for our yummy, salty pumpkin seeds!! I really am mostly looking forward to sunday because it will be our family day together and just us and we have been in major need of some family time! We have all been so busy with school, soccer, work, and the fall fun that we havent had any just us time. We are big on us time so, it's well due! Especially, with how crazy next weekend will be!!
_________________________________________
Okay, on to the most important thing in this post....I have a few prayer request that I would like to share.
First, oh how to explain this....Beans grandparents(her biologicl father's side), her grandmother is facing a battle with cancer. You think grandparent and you think old...she's not...she still has a 13 year old and a 10 year old at home. They need there mom. She just went through chemo and they did the testing aftewards and there are some masses still there. Their dad is picking up the slack around the house, and trying to do everything so she can go through the procedures but they all could use some prayer right now. Praying that she will beat this battle, she is not the kind to give up so the battle is on!
Secondly, my best friends grandmother who I have recently told you about that had cancer and went into remission and the they found another mass for it simply to just disappear agian, is officialy out of remission. They say she has the fastest growing kind of cancer there is. The family is really worried. She is going to be going back on chemo so please keep her in your prayers also.
Thank you for your prayers!
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
This and That
Posted by T at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your blog makeover os great... love the colors!
Sounds like y'all have a busy weekend ahead... busy, but FUN!
And I will def be saying a prayer for those ladies!
I love the makeover and wow a nice weekend you have planned.
I will have them in my thoughts and prayers.
I love your new look!!
I want one too...:(
I just **luv** your bloggy makeover. It's perfect!!! And I am jealous girl, your weekend sounds fun! Even though you have a lot planned, it doesn't sound stressful, which is good!
And I will be sure to add your special ladies to my prayers!
=0D
I LOVE the new look!
I'm so excited you like the new look! I will for sure be praying for the ladies mentioned. Have a GREAT weekend!
I love the new look.
Your little misses tutu will be in the mail by tomorrow. It looks so cute if I do say so myself:)
Now I know your real name and address and soon you will know mine so let the stalking begin ;)
J/K
I really hope she likes it, You are gonna have a hard time keeping it from her til xmas!
I'll keep Bean's grandma and your friend in my prayers.
Love the new design... I looked around, you are pretty!
I am sending your package today! Have a great weekend!
Tabi, this looks wonderful and fits your personality.
Post a Comment