Friday, October 17, 2008

Sharing more birthday love!

Okay guys, I need your help again sharing some birthday love! It's Joy's 30th birthday over at All Because Two People Fell In Love Go over there and wish her a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JOY!! I HOPE YOUR DAY IS EVERYTHING YOU WERE WANTING!!

7 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I did already - that was really sweet of you to do this :)

Nik said...

I'll head on over there but wanted to say Hi to you too ;>

Nik said...

BTW - tagged you for a meme - scoot over to my blog to get the deets!

Shannon said...

I gave her some birthday-comment love... she had lots of great pics posted :)

Jo-Jo said...

Got cha something...come over and check it out.

Joy said...

AWWWWWWW aren't you just the sweetest thing ever.

I am blushing:) I just made a post about my loot I got for my bday:)

THANKS SO MUCH it makes turning 30 all the better when I get lots of comments wishing me a happy day.

Anonymous said...

Awww what a sweet friend you are!!