Monday, October 20, 2008

NOT Me Monday!

Not Me Monday...One of my favorite days of blogging!! Go see MckMama to join in on the fun!

**I did not eat chocolate chip cookies for breakfast the other morning....Nope I had a healthy breakfast that helps me keep the weight off!

**I did NOT pay 194 dollars for a ticket that my husband got last month...NOPE he did NOT get ANOTHER ticket.

**I was NOT mad about that said ticket even though it truly was not his fault and the cop was a jerk.

**We did NOT send the kids to bed early just so we could have some time to ourselves to play guitar hero on the Wii! We wouldn't be selfish like that...nah!

** I did NOT pretend to not hear my husband as I was walking to the bathroom during the pumpkin patch just so I didn't have to take Lil Miss to the bathroom AGIAN. I did NOT do all this so he would have to take her instead!

** I did NOT crack up laughing as I was in the bathroom thinking that I was NOT going to put this in the NOT me mondays!

** A lady in the bathroom did NOT give me a funny look when I was in that said bathroom laughing at myself!

**We do NOT have strep throat floating through the family agian! NO we do NOT, I refuse to believe it!

**I did NOT buy a new camera this past Friday and proceed to take 200 pictures over the weekend. Nope, I'm not camera happy like that!

**I also most certainly did NOT take most of the pictures in my blogger eyes on. Nope I am NOT that obsessed with you bloggers out there!!

Okay, What did you NOT do this week?!?!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Girl you sound like me with the camera I got a new one for xmas last year and it is always with me, in hopes I will have something to blog about!

And that is so funny about the bathroom thing, sounds like something I would do, even the laughing to myself.

Melissa said...

These are great... I "have not ever" ignored calls to me, just because I don't feel like doing something!! :)
You go girl, with the guitar hero!!

Robin said...

Hey, those pumpkin patches can be loud and what's so weird about a woman laughing to herself in a public bathroom?!

Too funny!

Robin

tiarastantrums said...

you are so funny - where are some pictures!

Us said...

Cracking me up over here in Indy! Let's see some of those pictures!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

These are great. I didn't just pay another ticket for my hubby either...