**I did NOT have a sick, vomitting child to take care of this weekend.
**I do NOT currently have another sick, feverish, yucky throat kid sick sitting next to me.
**We are NOT getting sick around here, I refuse to believe it!
**I did NOT sit on my lazy butt all weekend long while watching my husband do all the housework!
**I did NOT hold on to those NOT sick kids in order to not have to do anything around this house!
**I did NOT tell my two year old who is potty trained to just pee in her diaper at 5 in the morning because I was too tired from being up all night long cleaning up her vomit, to get up and take her to the potty.
**She did NOT just proceed to hold it for the next two hours which did NOT in turn make me feel bad!
**I did NOT make fun of my husband endlessly because he wanted to buy something off of a info commercial! I did NOT secretly think it was cool and order it for him for christmas!
**I did NOT forget all about an assignment that was due on Friday for class. I do NOT not care one bit about the assignment and don't care if it ever gets turned in.
**I did NOT have a very hard weekend with the fact that our last baby is growing up and secretly did NOT want another one!
**I did NOT have a minor freak attack happen this weekend because that last baby is getting bigger and what oh what am I going to do when they all are grown? I did NOT worry about something that is years away! NOPE NOT ME!! That would be crazy!!
**I will NOT be posting the winner to the book contest in a little bit, so you should NOT come back to see who the winner is!!
Wanna join in on NOT ME MONDAY? Click here to this awesome ladies site!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Not Me Monday
Posted by T at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh no...I DO hope everyone gets better soon!
Goodness! Buy some Lyson spray and de-contaminate your entire house. I feel for you sister!
Hope this week gets better soon!
I did not mail your tutu this weekend :)
Great Not Me's! I laughed about holding on to the kids to prevent housework...I have NEVER done that. :)
Ohilda
love the diaper/potty training!
I do not stand in amazement that you go to school and keep up with three kids. Nope not me!
Your poor weekend! I pray that everyone gets well, there's another weekend coming up in just 5 days!
And you are crazy for thinking you want another baby! I was so done after 3! Of course now I'm expecting number 5 :o).
Great "not me's", hope everyone gets well!
Robin
Aw... seeing them growing up is hard. I think our youngests are close in age. Mine just turned 2 oct 3. My Love and I just had a huge discussion about whether we really wanted more. We decided that we would become foster's when our kids are bigger.
I'll pray that the virus going around your home is stopped in its tracks. I hope your little one is feeling better soon.
OH NO!!!!! I hope you manage to keep it confined! UGH!
my son has strep and I won't let him near me!! ha ha
Post a Comment