Okay, I want to post a video on here for the winner of the book contest but I can't get any video to upload through blogger. My computer media program is media player, is there something else I should be doing or some other place I can load it??? This is not my area but thought maybe one of you out there could help?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Make sure your video isn't too long. If it is under 100 MB then it should load by just clicking on the file just like you would if you were uploading a picture.
I can't get my videos to load at home either because I have dial up :-p I go to a place with free wi-fi and use the blogger video thingy (next to where you do pics) If you can get to wifi I'd try that.
Post a Comment