Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me Monday

NOT Me Monday is back for another round.....go on to MckMama's to join in! Make sure you go read the others b/c these people will crack you up all morning long!! And all day...and all night...b/c there is lots of them!! While your at it, say a prayer for Stellan b/c his due date is very soon!


**I did NOT spend an entire afternoon reading a book.

**I did NOT eat blackberry cobbler with my fingers while waiting on my hubby to finish putting in a radio at his work for his work truck.

**We did NOT sleep till 10:30 on a Sunday morning.

**We did NOT feel much excitement on that said Sunday morning because our kid let us NOT sleep that late.

**I did NOT repeatedly keep waking up my hubby last night just so he would talk to me even though I knew he had to be up a 4 a.m. How rude would that be?!?! Nope wasn't me, I promise! Ha!

**I did NOT feel a huge sign of relief when five of the kids that were at our house Friday night finally fell asleep!

**Our date night with daddy did NOT end up in a trip to walmart grocery shopping!

**That last NOT sentence did NOT just make me feel incredibly old!

**I am NOT going to go back to sleep as soon as I get my kiddos off to school because their sister is at their maemaes house! Nope that would be rude to go back to sleep when they have to be up and at school! Haha....


What did you NOT do this week?

8 comments:

Lori said...

oh being able to read a book in the middle of the afternoon would be such a great treat! if only

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh...10:30! My dog doesn't let me sleep that long! Have a good nap this morning!

Celine said...

LOL @ the 10:30 sleep in!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Rachel said...

Wow 10:30 sleeping in LOL but I know you did NOT sleep that late!

The pics are sooo cute!

Jo-Jo said...

I am not jealous that you spent the entire afternoon reading a book! No not me!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great "Not Me's." Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.

Becky said...

LOL! I love it! Our date nights always end up at some sort of "mart"

Walmart - kmart - Savemart...

You're the best :-D

Kimberly said...

TOO FUNNY! Thanks for visiting my blog as well. I'm so behind this week, I'm just checking out the comments and everyone else's not me's -- no, not me, I didn't do that HA!