We have been crazy busy since Friday (which is why no one has received any comment love from me) and this is why....
Count them....that is six kids I had for two days! Whooo....now that was some fun! They are good kiddos and the baby is just an awesome baby! (do not take notice of the ugly wallpaper though....it's blinding view of ugliness isn't it! One day you will have help me choose a new color to paint my kitchen because that is just blah!)
Then those cutie kids went to their Mimi's house and my older two went shopping with their MaeMae(grandma) and daddy took Mommy and Lil Miss out on a date...so Lil Miss had to get pretty for her Daddy. So, she let Mommy curl her hair for the first time ever....
So we were off to Red Lobster for our date...
We had some GREAT food and a nice time spending it with just Lil Miss. We like to get time with each individual child every so often so they each feel special. This time it was Lil Miss turn and she had a blast! We sang our ABC's, The Tinkerbell song(it's what she calls twinkle, twinkle little star), and Old McDonald. She is such a hoot and getting oh so big! Turning into a little girl and not so much baby anymore! It was so sweet during dinner Lil Miss reached over and was hold her daddy's hands but I couldn't get my camera ready fast enough!!
Now we are off for some of my mom's yummy Jumbalaya and to pick up the other two kiddos! I promise I will be back tonight for some comment love for all you out there that has left me so many!!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Daddy Took Us On A Date...
Posted by T at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love one kid date nights. She looks so cute all decked out for daddy. SIX KIDS!!! You must be one pooped mommy!
The picture of her leaning into him is priceless.
Sounds like a great weekend :)
Lil Miss is oh so pretty!
First, I LOVE that she calls "twinkle, twinkle little star", the "tinkerbell song." So-Stinkin-Cute! Second, I SO wish she had held his hand long enough for a picture. Agh, so sweet. My nephew is big into holding my hand or putting his hand on my arm right now. He thinks I'm his girlfriend I think! He's 18 months, so it's not creepy yet. Haha! Poor kid will be so disappointed/mortified when he realizes I'm his aunt!
Sounds like you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment