Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Goods are Here!!

I LOVE getting mail that does not include bills!! Becky from Adult Deprived sent me the goods from winning her contest!! Whoo hoo! I was so excited to get it today! The blockbuster card will probably come into GREAT use this weekend b/c hubby is getting sick so we probably won't get to go out like we were suppose to but I can't say that I wouldn't mind a night in with him!! Thanks Becky!! Oh, and I may or may not have hidden ever snickers bar because hubby ate a piece of it. I may or may not have threatened to physically harm him if he ate another piece! I do NOT share my snickers! With.anyone.It's.Mine.


6 comments:

Brooks said...

how cool!

Rachel said...

How great is that! Lucky girl!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Lucky lucky you!!!

Becky said...

Yay! I'm glad it got to you in one piece. Not to bad either, less than a week. Hope you have a splendid night in.

Joy said...

Hey have you gotten your package from me yet? I mailed it on Saturday.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

What a bounty! Of course you are not sharing your snickers. No girl in her right mind would. Gotta protect your loot.

Happy Halloween!