Well, sharing the love is great!! This contest was great!! Trying to upload the video to blogger so my adorable assistants could announce the winner....not so much!
So, you have to settle for some pictures of my son holding the winner's name this morning in a "recreation" picture of what really happened in the video! I have to tell the story that makes this contest so funny! We did the drawing last night before everyone went to bed. Tried forever to upload the video and it was a no go, so I figure uh well, I will just tell them who won. Then, I wake up this morning and see that someone else had entered the contest late last night and technically it was still open so, I thought, to be fair, I needed to redo the whole thing. I did...and apparently this book is meant to go to this certain person because her name was drawn agian! All the strips of paper were all same length and width, so it wasn't just because it was easier to pick this one! This person is MEANT to have this book!!
So, I guess you wish I would hush and tell you who this amazing winner is?!?!
BOUFMOM9 FROM WHO SAYS 8 IS ENOUGH!!!
Congratulations Boufmom9!!! Send me a email with your address and the book will be coming your way shortly!! ktpounds at yahoo dot com
I really hope this book moves you in the same way that it did me! I can't wait to hear how you feel about it and don't forget to pass it along in a contest and write in the back of the book when your done!!
Now, as for everyone else......I am in a contesty kind of mood and I am going to be posting another one either today or tomorrow, so come back to join in!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
And the Winner is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats to the winner...crap I lost again!!!
OH! I am so excited! How interesting that I won a second time, this MUST be a book I am meant to make time to read. Can't wait!
Congrats boufmom9... I... I... am ...happy...for you...really...
WWwaaaAAAAhhhhHHHHH!
:-(
I hate that I didn't win but congrats to the winner! I will absolutly make you 3 desserts if you stop by!!!
Congrats to the winner! I wonder if I will ever win a giveway? :-(
Yay for the winner!!! Funny that her name was drawn twice!
Post a Comment