Thursday, September 18, 2008

Writer's Workshop Wednesday...oh wait it's thursday now!!

It's that time agian! We actually got an extra day this time but it time to get back to work! Mama's Losin It has changed her Writers Workshop to thursday so get your booties in gear and get to work!

Here Assingment: Pick One or All....

1. Write about a heart that wouldn’t quit.

2. Describe a childhood birthday.

3. Do you have reoccurring dreams? What are they about?

4. Close your eyes, open a dictionary, and point to a word. Does your word mean anything special to you?


I think I will do two of the four! Feeling ambitious today!

First Lets start with # 3
I have always, always been a vivid dreamer and I mean to the point of sometimes I just don't feel like I got any sleep at all because I feel like I was watching a movie all night. The movie was just in my head and no one else got to enjoy the show with me!
There are a few dreams that stand out to me even years later. Before having my sonograms in my pregnancies I would dream about what the baby was going to be...boy or girl. I was always right. I remember a dream when I was pregnant with Bean and she was about 5 in my dream and she was beautiful with long, brown hair, with big brown eyes. That is true to this day! Then Bug and Lil Miss, I dreamed I had blonde hair, big blue eyed kids. They are both blonde hair, blue eyed kids. I also remember growing up and always dreaming that I had three children but I would always wake up saying, "no, I want four kids", Thank God my dreams were right! I have three and we are good with that number!

My reoccuring dreams these days aren't necessarily the same dream but alot of my dreams have skunks in them! You heard me SKUNKS!! Dreams of skunks in my house, skunks in my car, around the house, in the grocery store! There is usually always a skunk somewhere!! It's crazy! If someone would like to anaylze that than have at it because I don't have a clue!!


Prompt # 4 The word from the dictionary that my finger landed on....

Ex-spense: The outlay or consumption of money; The amount of money required to buy or do something.

HAHAHA....seriously did my finger really just land on that word AFTER I just did my checkbook!! What does this word mean to me?

Sometimes it means a big fat headache as I hate to budget. We are a household of two college students with one income raising 3 kids....so yes a budget usually means a headache. The exspense of everything for everything is usually a stressful thing BUT in the past 3-6 months I have learned that I don't need to worry about it. God takes care of us. ALWAYS. Everytime I begin to worry about those expenses something happens and poof their taken care of! God happens.

Now expenses can also equal out to mean fun too....WHAT you ask? FUN?? Yes, I mean fun like when we took the kids to two different amusement parks last summer and the zoo, it was worth every penny to see the joy on their faces! The expense of going out to eat and watching a movie is worth the money for a date without kids with my hubby!

So, like everything you have to take the good with the bad!!

Now it's your turn to head over and join in on the school work! Try to have fun!!

14 comments:

Los said...

I can't wait to see what Mama says about your dream with skunks! Maybe, that you have a fear of your house stinking.

I think expenses are even more of a worry now with high gas prices and a stock market that is less stable than Britney Spears (ba-da-bing!).

Rhonda said...

My husband just changed jobs and lost 1/2 of his income in doing it. It has been a crazy ugly year, so I can definitely relate!

As for the skunks ... I got nothin'. Sorry! lol

tiarastantrums said...

At the expense of skunks . . . I would have to say . . . your dreams about babies . . . hummmm . . Tabitha - you are funny!!!

S Club Mama said...

It's really hard to trust God with expenses. But totally worth it; He always blesses the faithful.

Thanks for stopping by. So far, I've only done one birthday & I don't think it was giant but I had fun. I love decorating the cakes!

Solei said...

This is what dream mood has to say about your dream:

Skunk
To see a skunk in your dream, suggests that you may be driving people away or turning people off. Alternatively, it indicates that all is calm about a certain situation but you do not necessarily like it or agree with it.

But I like los' interpretation better: you jave a fear of your house stinking!


And the whole expense thing! Gosh, don't get me started. The economy sucks!!! I'm glad God's helping you get through the rough patch, 'cause he is surely the only 1 that has helped us through all this too!
=0D

Joy said...

Let me just tell ya the amount of money it cost to do or buy something just makes me wanna barf. I hate having to budget we are also an income of 1 raising 2 kiddos.

Me said...

Skunks. Very interesting indeed.

Melanie Dickens said...

Sounds to me like maybe you have a few human skunks in your life that are invading your dreams.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember my dreams.. I wish I did remember them more..

Ugh, the dreaded expenses. Everything is so crazy now days and making the ole' paycheck stretch from month to month is becoming more of a challenge..

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Rachel said...

I am stumped on the skunks...do you keep your house really clean...?

Expense...that is great! I hear you on the budget girlfriend!! Ditto Ditto Ditto!

Jo-Jo said...

Wow! Sounds like the fates really speak to you!

KatBouska said...

To see a skunk in your dream, suggests that you may be driving people or turning people off. Alternatively, it indicates that all is calm about a certain situation but you do not necessarily like it or agree with it.

...:) I just looked it up on an online dream dictionary! SO there you have it...mystery solved.

Becky said...

*Gasp!* I dream of skunks too. Not all the time but frequently enough to say I do. Don't know what it means though.

I liked your laundry post the other day. I do about ten loads a week but I am not a sorter. I do lights and darks. When I do sheets or towels they go in one of those categories and whatever else I cam cram in there. Only bath mats get their own cycle.

SabrinaT said...

Talk about school. I pay $555 a class. YIKES. We are living outside of the poor house. Can't aford to rent a room!!