Thursday, September 4, 2008

Which one do you have?


A quick question before Lil Miss and I have her Open House for Mother's Day Out.....We are in search of a new carseat for Lil Miss. The one we had for her some how managed to get black mold on it and now we need to buy a new one. Do any of you momma's out there have any recommendations. I want a booster/convertible type one that has the five point harness but then can turn into using just the seat belt as she gets older. I plan on this being the very last carseat we EVER have to buy agian! I have found a few but thought I would ask all the momma's out their with younger kids!

4 comments:

Karol said...

I use this for my 6 year old,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/k_kramer/carseat.jpg
I use this for my two year old, except it's tan.
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/k_kramer/carseat2.gif

tiarastantrums said...

no help here - my kids get what the kid before them had!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I had to order a pink Dora one online because she loves Dora and hates the car seat so we got it and now she sits great in it...kids are so funny.

JWilson said...

Both my kids have Eddie Bauer Greco car seats that have the ahrness but can use the seat belt once they are the right age and weight. The only thing I have found is that once they reach the age and weight and you only want the base booster which is easier to use and takes up less room then you will ahve to buy something else.

So for Emma I know have the booster style with the removable back that only uses a seat belt for both and I love it so much more than her last one. It only cost about 30.00 at Target to.

Not sure if that helps or not.