Guess what I'm doing...or should I say not doing!?!?! I am not going to class like I am suppose to! I am sitting on the couch being lazy while all three of my kids are gone! I am looking at the house that needs to be cleaned and not caring one bit! I am all by myself in my house! I can't even tell you when the last time I've been home alone! To be able to watch anything on the tv or not watch tv at all. To not do anything or everything! It's all up to me because I am being bad and skipping class!! Yep, I am being bad! Love it!
So, what would you do or not do if you had a day of no kid and no hubby?
Update:
What did I do with my five hours of freedom?!?! I have to give away to Becky because she got it completly right!!! I mopped my floor because it was discusting BUT that is the ONLY thing I did in the form of cleaning! I then proceeded to sit on the couch and blow my weight loss into the water and ate ice cream with cherry cobbler and had the laptop in my lap while watching shows that I have had on my dvr for way too long! It was over all too soon but I really enjoyed it!! It was really, really nice! Oh yeah and then I went and took a bath with a book in hand!! Whoot whoot! That's my kind of get away!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
To watch tv or not to watch tv....such a hard decision! UPDATED come see what I did.....
Posted by T at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I always have my days off with no husband and no kids.. and I must admit.. It gets really boring sometimes.. But I know for you it must be a needed break..
I would cozy up with a good book and read it from beginning to end.. or I would read different blogs all day long.. Stay in my pjs and just hang out..
I don't think this has ever happened to me - I would be so lost I have to say - but the dog would still be here to annoy the ever living hell out of me!!
TV - Nope
Book - NOPE
Bath - posssibly
Nap - HELL YES (only if I took naps!!)
Have a nice day
Oh I am sooo happy for you.
but guess what I enjoy doing when I am by myself...hold on and don't laugh...
...don't laugh..
clean...yep I said it...I don't know something about playing music, cleaning at my own pace...not having someone dirty it right behind me...weird huh!
When I get the house all to myself with nothing to do or clean for (usually somethign is going ont hat I have to prepare for if the kids and hubbie are gone)I like to rent a chick flick and sit with a bowl of popcorn and watch it with no interuptions or comments from the peanut gallery. If there is time after that I like to grab one of my books and read in the peace and quiet.
Hope you are enjoying you time alone.
Well, I don't have a husband or kids yet ... so I don't know what that's like. But I would imagine I would take a nap or bath- just so you can remember what it's like to do those things without being interupted! (It's good- i promise!!)
Thats a great question. I guess it depends on how long I had. If it was just an hour or two I would clean and declutter like the dickens. If it was a whole day...say 4 hours or more... I would set a timer and clean for the first two hours then do nothing the rest of the time. And nothing is equal to sitting on the couch with the computer in my lap, the TV on and a half gallon container of ice cream in one hand and a spoon in the other... thats right... straight out of the container baby :-D
LOL! Sounds like a perfect day to me.
Five hours! Lucky Mommy!!! I'm jealous :-D
Hey >:-[
And here I was being all nice and everything... :-p Go take your bath you stink! O---SNAP*
I won't need to borrow your vacuum because I'm gonna win!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha!!!!
;-) Love ya!
Sounds like you had a great day!
My youngest started kindergarten this year... so I get "me time" every day from 8:10 to 2:45... bliss, I tell ya! Pure bliss!
Oh great, now I have guilt. :-(
I guess if I don't win then you'd better.
:-p
Oh my...I want my house to myself!
yep - I would have cleaned as well!
argh - Drs office make me so mad - I called for my daughter's 5 year check up and they were like, well, she won't need a physical until Kindergarten, so wait until then, I was like umm, tha ti snext year. I want her to have her 5 year checkup - the lady kept arguing with me - so I say - You do or DO NOT want a yearly checkup on your children, because as her parent most certainly want my child to have a yearly checkup. She actually said to me, well I don't want to confuse you - So I will just let you make an appt?? Are you kidding??
Those nurses are so stupid sometimes!
Post a Comment