We are going to have a blog-o-roma day because I just realized I have quite a few posts to do!
First off lets start with an update on Mother's Day Out! I forgot that I never posted how it went or the pictures!
My Lil Miss who generally hates new things, new people, or just people in general LOVES Mother's Day Out! I am so excited that she is comfortable with these ladies! I came back both days last week to see her TALKING to another dad that came to pick up his child! That is a huge feat for my socially challenged kid! Don't get me wrong this child talks on the level of a four year old but only to people she knows! I was so stinkin excited! She loves her new "school"!
So, here's some pictures of the first day dropping her off and then picking her up!
(That's her talking to the dad! Such a proud moment!)
Monday, September 15, 2008
Blogorama-Take 1
Posted by T at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment