Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fat Girl Tuesday

So, I know I only posted my weight issue on thursday but I really started the watching what I was eating and working out last Monday, so I thought I would weigh myself today. 163!! Holy smokes I lost 4 pounds this week! I know you always lose alot fast in the beginning and it will taper off but I am so excited! If anyone is wondering what my goal weight is I would like to be somewhere in the 130 range. I am going to a check up soon with my doctor so, I will actually talk it all over with him and ask him what is healthy for me and all. I know I used to be underweight(Go figure!) at 107 so I am just assume 130 would be good. If anyone else knows how there let me know! It will take some determination to get to that point and STAY there but boy let me tell you I am DETERMINED!

And no I haven't changed my mind about posting a pic, I just haven't had time to go to the store and buy new batteries for it! Will get the pic up when get the new batteries!


Oh and for anybody out there that is interested, a friend found a GREAT website that helps you track you daily activity and food intake and what you should be taking in and what not. It will grade your food and tell you how your doing with your goal.
http://caloriecount.about.com/

***UPDATED***
Call my health nut friend and she told me about this website weight calculator thingy
So, 163!!! Go Me....see ya next time So I was pretty close on my goal weight of 130...my range is 118-132. Although, I will still discuss everything with my doctor!

4 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Congrats. I know that feeling of accomplishment. Also, your comment about murder in the kitchen cracked me up. Thanks!

Sonya said...

Go Tabi Go Tabi!!!! You can do it!!!

Way to go girl! I haven't had soda since we talked about it the last time, but I am on my 'girl time' so I have tons of water weight going on anyways. Although, a soda would probably calm my nerves right now! :)

Keep us informed and GET BATTERIES!!!

Much love!
Sonya

P.S....going to post an update from Roy! Not my happiest day!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Tabi, thanks for helping with the wallpaper dilemma! I'm leaning towards 3. It takes a village!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

You go girl! I am trying to lose weight too and its hard! Keep up the good work...