So, here's to Apple Joos weekend challenge! Although, only getting to do the challenge thanks to Sonya over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and her computer help! Thanks for the help!!
So, for the weekend challenge. I've got $200 gift certificate to spend at Perpetual Kid, now what will I be spending it on? Hmmmmm......let's have some fun!
First let's start with these cute shot glasses b/c my hubby collects shot glasses, not sure why b/c he most definatly never uses them for their purpose but uh-well!
I love this shower light!! Yes, I am that person that loves these silly type of things! 
and if your going to have the shower temperature light you might as well know I'm gonna have this baby too...
And because I am cruel and LOVE to screw around with people's heads...
and for my new addiction.....I think I like to collect the diffrent types of mugs more than I like to drink the coffee....


and for my late night blog reading!!
This one for my girls..
And this one for my boy b/c if I put I love you in his sandwich he would be horrified in front of his friends...
and now I beleive I am down to ummm about 70 bucks left so I believe I would spend the rest on bandaids...yes you heard me right...I said bandaids!! I love all their diffrent bandaids!!


Well, that is all folks!! Now, what will you be buying??
Friday, July 18, 2008
Weekend Challenge
Posted by T at 11:26 AM
Labels: weekend challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tabi, so glad it worked! Sometimes I try to explain things, but then read back and wonder if it only made sense to me! :)
And totally..are we suppose to be bloggy friends? Band-aids, coffee mugs and funky lights...I would be all over that! :) I wonder sometimes if a 35 year old should have neon in their house is 'grown up'!
Have a great weekend!
Sonya
Hey, that just shows the kid inside us screaming to get out sometimes!!
Well, darn that takes my fun away! LOL.....guess I'm glad I didn't have a real 200 certificate to waste on it b/c i definatly would have!!
Post a Comment