So, since I am fairly new to this whole blogger thing and not completley computer literate...can someone please HELP!?! How do you ladies out there create the links on your post. You know the ones where if you are trying to link to someone else's site but without it have the url address just their name. I am trying to do Apple Joos weekend challenge but this link stuff is aggravating the snot out of me!! Help please!! I want the link to say (well let's use Apple Joos since she's who I trying to link anyways!) Apple Joos and that's it, you click on her name and wow your on her site!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tabi....When you are posting a post (haha) finish the sentence that you writing, then go back and highlight the word, phrase or name you want to put the link with and hit the little link button...it should be next to your font buttons at the top of the writing page. Then a pop up should open and you put in the address you want people to go to.
If I am trying to link to a certain post, I will go to that post, copy the address, then paste it into the little link-y box-y thing-y! :)
Did any of that make sense? Hope it helped!
Take Care,
Sonya
Got it!! Thank you Sonya! Greatly appreciated!
Post a Comment