Monday, December 20, 2010

All About Me Monday



Join in over at Looking for Luck, Love, and.....


1. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
Not sure price wise what it is considered but we use Angel Soft because it is the ONLY toilet paper my husband will not complain about! He says all the "better" stuff has fly aways and they stick to ya bum and all that nasty tmi. :)


2. Favorite show you're watching this season?
Okay to list a few, I am a tv-a-holic when I have the time to actually watch it. Needless to say our DVR is pretty full right now.

**Parenthood and Modern family are two of my new favorites. I seriously can not stop laughing in Modern Family...really their almost dry humor and psychotic family! I LOVE it!

**Criminal Minds is still my favorite crime show

**Army Wives needs to hurry up and come back!

I will stop there but I really could go on and on...

3. What was the last book you read?
I am reading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch right now and it is sooooo good but extremely sad.

4. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
depends on the urgency of the need to go! But I have to have a toilet seat cover no matter what or use the sanitizer they are putting in bathrooms more and more for the toilet.

5. What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?

Hawaiian Punch and Coconut Rum.....it really is worth the try!

6. Do you dream in color?
Interesting thought...I am a VERY vivid dreamer but can't tell you if I actually see the colors. Never thought about it.

1 comments:

The Lovely One said...

I read The Last Lecture a year or two ago, it was really good! If you like that book, you should also ready The 5 People you Meet in Heaven or For One More Day (both by Mitch Albom).