"This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24
Life tried to bring me down today. I was not having it happen so this is what I kept
saying to myself when each BANG! came our way.
Our Durango broke down as we were pulling into our daughters school
for what was going to be a complicated meeting. We were very blessed that
in turn it went great! The Durango, well it cost us 300.00 to fix but, hey, it was fixable!
Our cell phone company is out to get us. The last three months bills have been over 600.00
because they feel the need to mess it up every single month since we got new phones.
So, for the last three months we have had to fight it for them to in turn add the charges to the
next month! I mean really? 600 for a phone bill that's more than my electric bill! It's insane at this point but I was NOT letting it get me down.
All while trying to get the Durango on the trailer to get it to the shop and it was nearly impossible with just the hubs and I but eventually we got it. Except that Big Daddy has really messed up his back in the process. Praying for some relaxation for him tonight and to feel better by the morning.
So, repeat, repeat, and repeat again I did with this scripture today. I feel good, we will be fine. We always are in the end. It might be a bit stressful but my husband and children surround me and can it really get much better than that? Yes, it can, I have my Lord beside me too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment