We need a few boxes like these...(never knew how cute Kleenex boxes could be!)....
and this...
and this...
and we are set for our day of three children and one momma being sick, all while the daddy is at work. My bed is full of children, tissues, and movies. We are set, praying to feel better in the morning because I can not miss another day of classes!
I just want to thank you again for yur kind words! This really means a lot....I have been bullied enough by these people and did not want to do the post but my god I am so sick of it and needed to vent....how do I make these people go away?
2 comments:
Oh, you poor things... hope you all feel better soon!
I just want to thank you again for yur kind words! This really means a lot....I have been bullied enough by these people and did not want to do the post but my god I am so sick of it and needed to vent....how do I make these people go away?
Thank you again :)
Post a Comment