Music Monday with Shelly at Hairbows and Guitars Picks
When I get hunkered down to do my homework, I tend to put yahoo music on inthe background in order to get totally zoned into my work. It's my way of getting focused and ignoring all my other distractions. Something about putting in my ear phones and listening to music gets me to completley focus on my school work. Although studies show you do worse in your work when you listen to music but honestly it's the only way to get me to focus on it and not the million other things in my house that need to be done!
All that to say I came across this song the other day and LOVE it...I'm sure I'm probably behind in not knowing who Shinedown is but I didn't until I found this song and now have listened to it several times over! I am going to have to see what else thing sing to see if I like those songs too!
Shinedown - The Crow & The Butterfly

0 comments:
Post a Comment