Friday, October 22, 2010

Tabi's Randomness

I can't seem to get normal worthy post out these days but have loads of thoughts flowing through this brain of mine.
**We are going to a church festival tonight. I LOVE it! Can't wait!

**I can't seem to get my fully potty trained since two years old child to wipe well enough so her panties don't always reak of pee. Have any ideas? She doesn't have accidents, she simply is wiping well. She is four and I can't do it for her everytime. We are trying a sticker chart right now, if you gets through an entire day, she gets a star which is working towards a prize. She could care less.

**My massage therapist is making amazing strides with my back. Who knew after 3 years of back pain, that the massage therapist would be the trick! On the flip side she thinks I might be having issues with my thyroid. I don't have any insurance right now so I can't get it checked out.

**Speaking of insurance, anybody know of any good self paying dental plans for children? This is a must for us. We will be getting insurance for the kids soon but doesn't cover dental. Oh and we live in Texas so needs to be one that works here! ;)

**I passed my first major exam in my hardest class this past week. I made a B when in fact I just knew I failed it! That's AWESOME in my world. The perfectionist in my school work wants an A but will be happy with a B!

**We had our first parent teacher meeting with my sons teacher this week. He is doing an amazing job apparently. Just started 2nd grade and already on the level of a 2nd grader ready for 3rd! That just amazing!

**I am hungry.

**One day I would love to have someone do all my laundry. I will do everything else in my house but can I have a laundry person? A family of five in Texas where the whether goes from one extreme to the other in one day produces a lot of laundry!

**I detest my Grammar class. My major is teaching English for middle school and below...umm not a good sign I guess. Really debating about doing math instead.

**I have 6 unpublished blog post...they are all half finished because I can't seem to get my thoughts in order. Which resorts to post like this.
**This post is officially over. Hope you all have a blessed weekend! Oh and just a video of some music that makes me really happy lately! I LOVE his voice..and this isn't even his best song...go get his cds because they are amazing! He won America's Got Talent this past season and he desearves it!



0 comments: