Monday, September 27, 2010

Just a quick note to ask for some prayer...things aren't going well around here and just simply could use some prayer. I'm exhausted and hit my wall. Appreciate the prayers ladies!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Storming the heavens with you! Praying for HIS peace, love, and comfort to envelope your being!

Hugs,
andrea

Thena said...

Tabi,
Prayers being sent. Back during the summer I felt like I had tied the last knot in my rope. But after crying out to God that He had to work things out that I couldn't things have been much better. Sometimes we just have to give it all to Him. That seems to be the hardest thing to do because we want to work everything out our way.

Shannon said...

Hope things are better soon.

hugs & prayers

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Just found your blog today.

I wanted you to know I'll pray for you.

Hope all is better.