Saturday, August 21, 2010

WOWzer!

I had to look to actually see what my last blog post was..and was slightly shocked when I realized I haven't blogged since July! I knew I haven't been blogging much but wow...oh what happen to the days of blogging everyday or sometimes twice a day?!? Oh wait, that's right, my life got on the super crazy spin cycle and we have yet to be let off. I don't see that changing anytime soon either, I actually think we got switch over to the next psycho busy spin cycle!

There is so much going on with us that it's been a bit overwhelming for me, I have had some major struggles with adjusting with all the changes to be honest. My husband now works 24 hour shifts sometimes 48, and when your used to seeing your husband every single day without fail, it takes some adjusting! With both of our schools starting next week, it will basically be a see each other on weekends kind of thing. I jokingly told him last week that I would see him next year when he was graduated. We both laughed but honestly right now if feels that way hence my struggle with the change!

His schedule will look something like this, go to school on Monday for 8 hours, Tues work 24 hour shift, wed. work for a diff company for 8 hours, Thur go to school 8 hours, Friday work a 24 hour shift. Weekends are MINE baby! Some where in there he has to study and do his clinical hours too. To say it's going to be busy is putting it lightly! Add my three days of school and the kids to the mix and it's truly a juggling act. So, we are going to try to make the most of our weekends as a family.

I keep saying prayers for our marriage and our family because I know that this week be one tough period for us. I am praying for stability and sanity through this time and a that even when it gets to be a struggle that we stay connected. Praying that we don't take the stresses out on each other or the kids but take and leave our stress with God. This has been a huge thing for me because I am quick to stress and realize that most of the time, my husband gets the brunt of my stress. I am trying to be an encouragement to him not a negativity, he truly is amazing for everything he has done and continues to do for our family. I truly am blessed!

2 comments:

MommyLisa said...

Good luck and god bless.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

thinking about you guys...hang in there it will get better soon!