It's been so long since I've done a Random Dozen, I love doing these!! Wanna join in head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee for the fun!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
I am a flat out Mexican food fanatic...I could eat it every single day if I wouldn't go broke and gain 400lbs! My favorite two dishes are beef fajitas and chimichangas.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
Oh by far a procrastinator and I battle it still to this day!
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
If were talking decorations and stuff like that then it would be a little shop in a town about 20 minutes away from where we live. It has some of the cutest decorations and I LOVE it!!
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
Not really unless it was pizza day!
5. Is religion a crutch?
Hmm...not sure what to even say on this one.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
Oh heavens I live in Texas and by far it's High School football!
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
My life is full of riches but none of them is money!! ;)
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
I have done CPR classes but I still have to say that my best chance would be changing the tire!
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing
Oh I would love to dance any of these but if I have to choose I would day hip hop
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
Calling my family, all my siblings and other family members, to tell them that my step-father had a massive heart attack and died instantly. The thought of those phone calls and that night still make me physically hurt.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
That a college administrative staff can transfer you at least 10 times and still not get you questions/problem answered.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
If you check out my Music Monday post you will know that I have had Eminems song Love the Way You Lie has been something I have been listening too and the part of the song I sing the most is the entire chorus by Rhianna....love it!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Random Dozen
Posted by T at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mmmmm, Mexican food. I could it that every day, too!
Post a Comment